RETRIEVING THE POS VERSION NUMBER
- Press the Bulloch Logo button on the bottom middle-left side of the screen:
- The version information is displayed on the bottom left status panel:
HOW TO SELL/FUND A GIFT CARD
NOTE: The POS needs to be setup with a product for gift card. Please contact Ackroo or Bulloch support if you do not have a product setup or are unsure of where to locate this.
1. Enter the item code for gift card (in this example it is 555) and select:
2. Enter the dollar amount to load on the card:
3. When prompted, swipe the gift card to complete the process. A receipt will print:
HOW TO APPLY A GIFT CARD AS A PAYMENT METHOD
- After all items purchased have been entered, swipe the gift card.
- Enter the dollar amount to redeem/spend from the gift card
- A receipt will print
*NOTE: If gift card balance is less than the total bill amount, another payment method (debit, credit or cash) will be required to complete the bill.
HOW TO CHECK A GIFT CARD BALANCE
- Press function button:
- Press Gift Card Balance:
- Swipe card when prompted:
- A receipt will print with the balance
HOW TO TEST CONNECTIVITY BETWEEN THE POS AND ACKROO
- Press function:
- Press KESM Connection Check:
- The status will display on the screen: