If you are receiving a network error on your terminal, please consider the following questions to help determine what the issue is;
Are you still able to process debit and/or credit card transactions?
- If you are unable to process debit/credit transactions, there is an issue with the terminal and you’ll need to contact your payment provider for assistance.
- If you are able to process debit/credit transactions, please reboot your terminal. Once the terminal has restarted, try accessing the Ackroo application.
If the Network Error persists; determine what type of terminal you have:
Hard-Wired? (plugged into Ethernet; Vx520, Vx820, iCT250)
- Check to ensure the Ethernet cords are all firmly plugged in.
- Check to ensure the router is communicating and reboot the router if necessary.
Wireless? (Vx680, iWL2503G, Bluetooth)
- Check to ensure the battery isn’t running low. (If it is running low, it may not be detecting the network) Recharge the terminal and retry.
- Check the internet/cellular connection; if the terminal shows low bars, try rebooting the router or getting closer to the signal.
If you have tried these steps and the Network Error continues, please contact email@example.com and our Support Team will troubleshoot further with you.