Campaigns are our new way of organizing your loyalty settings into one convenient place.
Basic level campaigns are useful for loyalty programs that use the Ackroo Web Virtual Terminal or integrate Ackroo's basic loyalty platform into their Verifone, Ingenico, or Datacap powered point-of-sale terminals.
By associating a specific date and time period to a campaign, you have a powerful tool to help drive traffic back to your place of business at periods that matter to you.
BASIC LEVEL, SCHEDULED CAMPAIGNS
Visit https://manage.ackroo.com and sign in.
- Click on the Campaigns link in the navigation bar.
- Click on the Create Campaign button.
Next, you will be required to provide a name, scope, and schedule information for your campaign.
- Configure a name (ex. Monster Mondays), the target scope (program, business, or location specific), and the loyalty setting type - in this case, select Basic.
- Configure the period for the campaign; specify a start date and a time of day in which the campaign will be in effect. You may specify time on 30 minute increments.
- Configure the recurrence frequency for the campaign, including the option to never repeat (for one day campaigns).
- Click the Continue button in the action bar to configure your basic loyalty reward percentage.
- On the next screen, enter the Loyalty Reward Percentage for your campaign. This is the percentage earned by your customers from any transaction in your program.
- Click the Finished button to create and schedule your campaign.