The Locations view lists all of the physical and virtual places that can create a transaction.
- belongs to a single business.
- can have one or more terminal, Virtual Terminal app, or third party app.
- can share loyalty with other locations belonging to the same parent business.
There may come a time when you need to part ways with a location in your program. Under these circumstances, it is quite easy to suspend all administrators and terminals from accessing your program if necessary.
TO SUSPEND A LOCATION
- Point your web browser to https://manage.ackroo.com and sign in.
- Click the Locations menu item.
- Locate the Location that you want to suspend.
Pro tip: Type your location name in the Search field.
- Click the ACTION button and click the Suspend sub-menu item.
The location will be marked as suspended, preventing transactions from being created at this location and preventing the locations administrators from signing in and making changes.
Note: A suspended location can be activated again at any time; the same process is followed to activate a location.