As an Ackroo Program, Business, or Location administrator, you can access your Virtual Terminal, from any Internet enabled computer, by going to the following link: https://vt.ackroo.com. For the best experience:
- we recommend either Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 10+ and
- we require that cookies be enabled.
ACCESSING A VIRTUAL TERMINAL APP
If you have not yet added a Virtual Terminal to your program, please read: Adding a Virtual Terminal App.
Point your web browser to https://manage.ackroo.com and sign in.
- Click the Point of Sale menu item.
- Click the Virtual Terminals tab.
- Locate your location from the list of activated virtual terminals.
Pro tip: Type your location name in the Search field.
- From the row for your location, click the ACTION button and click the Access menu item to generate a PIN number.
- Click the Access the Virtual Terminal web portal and input this PIN when prompted link below your new PIN number, this will open a new browser window, pointing to https://vt.ackroo.com, and auto-populate the Access PIN for you.
- From the Virtual Terminal web page, click the Login button
You are now ready to process transactions!
Note: You will not need to re-enter a new PIN unless you explicitly log out of the virtual terminal app or clear your browser cookies.
Note: Access PIN's are valid for 24 hours and can be used only once.